* We heard our precious #2's heart beating today!
The nurse said it was early to try to get it with the doppler, but she'd try if we promised not to be disappointed... we weren't disappointed because she found it! Hooray for families of four!
* The Bug is ten months old today. Which means one of our babies is ten months old and the other one is ten weeks old!
* We have been a busy family lately, and the next couple of months don't look to be less busy! Isn't it hard not to get caught up in the "busy-ness" of life? Some days I find it so hard to geniunely enjoy each moment and have compassion for people and treasure Christ because life is moving on at such an alarming rate!
* I just went back and started bulleting this post because it's kinda fragmented. So is my brain. Welcome!
* Now that I started bulleting, I forgot all the goings-on I got on to post... I guess the main thing is we're busy. I'm still tired and pregnant. Summer is coming. Bug is growing and changing every single day! I wish I could video her whole life--- I feel like I'm missing it in the here and now. Sometimes it's hard to celebrate dailyness.