Monday, July 21, 2008

Miss me?

I feel so scattered.

Summer (ideally) should be a relaxing time for families to enjoy each other and the sunshine. Not so for our busy family! We've been up and down and around and back again. I am so ready for school to start back up just to re-achieve normalcy!

Travelling with a toddler has not been bad at all. She has done very well on planes and in cars (no boats or trains this summer!) I think the hardest parts were all the extra stimulation from new people and places, and a disrupted schedule. She has surprised me with her resiliency though!

Having not been blogging regularly this summer, I am anxious to get back to the grind and write up a storm. I don't really have any ideas about what to write yet, but that will come in time, I'm sure. For now, I'm feeling a shower and a nap.

1 comment:

Tom Burger said...

Enjoy it while you can. She's a great little traveler and seems to handle all the changes like a champ.

Soon you'll have two to deal with when you want to go anywhere - DOUBLE TROUBLE ;)