Monday, August 25, 2008

Thinking of the Stork

I've spent a good chunk of time lately washing and folding tiny blue onesies and sleepers. And anticipating the arrival of our Little Man in three-ish months.
Seeing how quickly time has slipped by me lately, I know it'll be here before I know it.
I'm soaking up every minute with the Bug in all her 14month old glory-- seriously, could toddlerhood be any more fun?!
And I find myself smiling when I think about snuggling up with a brand new, little package of boy wrapped in blue...

MMMmmmm... I can't wait!

The picture is me and Bug at some point during our hospital stay. Wasn't she snuggly?

1 comment:

Tom Burger said...

Grampy can't wait either. Two little grands - one to sit on each knee. And this one a boy - to be molded into a Bills and Sabres fan who despises Carolina.

I've got a lot of work to do.