Friday, February 27, 2009

7 Quick Takes- 1


1. Hubby woke up in the throes of throwing up last night. Yuck-o! Here's hoping the rest of us stay healthy!

2. Bug is still needing to catch up on ZZZZZZZZs. Boy can she be a grumpy booger sometimes!

3. Tomorrow night is the final Apples of Gold dinner... I have thoroughly enjoyed meeting with a group of ladies these past six weeks and gleaning from their wealth of knowledge and testimonies of growth and grace! It continues to amaze me how God designed us to need each other in Christian community!

4. I have spent way too much time in front of the 'puter screen lately. I'm thinking about going to a timer system... maybe my house would stay more "kept" then?!

5. Speaking of, the laundry is starting to conquer the laundry room. Definitely on the to-do list today!

6. My friend Erin welcomed her darling son, Elijah into the world a week ago yesterday! I can't wait to get my hands on the boy-- isn't he scrumptious?

7. I am liking 7 Quick Takes Friday. I hope I can make it an integral part of my bloggin' week. Head on over and link up your own 7 Quick Takes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like the worst possible way to wake up. I hope everybody feels better soon or stays well!