Thursday, March 12, 2009

Further Proof that Boys are Gross

By the time I had the bath ready to toss him in, there was more damage, but I didn't have a hand free to take another pic, so you'll just have to take my word for it. Who knew poop would be such a large part of my job as a Stay at Home Mom?

Total clean-up time: 45 minutes

Word that comes to mind to sum up the disaster: Heinous

P.S. I had just changed him because he had peed all up his back. (While laying in my bed, of course-- I think I should buy stock in Dreft.)

4 comments:

Erin said...

...um...maybe our boys should not get together...Hudson could be a bad influence (and Elijah needs no further encouragement in the poop department!) Yuck!

Megan at My Heart, My Home said...

Was this using your fuzzibunz???
:-O

Anonymous said...

Oh no! What a bummer! (Pun not intended).

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, though mine is a gross little girl ;) She can't seem to contain anything in her diaper these days and it IS the right size!