Tuesday, April 7, 2009

True confession? I have had no idea what day of the week it is all day!

With me playing the nurse for Bug last week, our schedule and routines were dislocated and discombobulated. I missed church on Sunday which always throws the week out of whack-- I feel like I'm stuck in a perpetual Saturday! Now, I'm visiting family out-of-town which of course throws another curve ball of weirdness into what day of the week it "feels" like!

Weeks like this hit me when I'm starting to feel like I have it all together. I'm flying high as supermom-- I get organized and structure our days and plan the family's orderliness all to have it fall apart in a matter of a few days. It's a reminder that life happens.

So, you got me. I momfess it-- I'm only human.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When are you coming back?? I miss your blogs!