Friday, May 22, 2009
7 Quick Takes (Vol. 5)
1. I got a new Bible this week. Hubby says I'm a Bible addict. I say there are worse things I could be addicted to.
2. Bug awoke me from my slumber no less than six times between 4am and 7am last night. When she wasn't rousing me from sleep, Little Man was. I love how they work together to make some nights pure misery.
3. I folded myself into Bug's toddler bed at 7am and asked her if Mommy could borrow her bed until 7:30am. I felt kinda pitiful begging a two year old...
4. While I was in the ladybug sheets halfway sleeping, Bug asked if she could have Cheese-Its for breakfast. I told her she could if Mommy could keep laying down until 7:45am.
5. If I let anymore clean laundry pile on the couch, it will begin to hide bodies of my family members. Hopefully I can tackle some of it this afternoon, or maybe they'll be OK under the avalanche while I take a nap?
6. My sister's having a bridal shower tomorrow. I love showers-- baby, bridal, whatever kind. They just make me feel so feminine-- giggling and eating finger foods and being in the presence of women. It's oddly satisfying to me.
7. I can't find my new jean capris from Target. Maybe I'll check Mt. Laundry on the couch. Or maybe I'll just wear something else...
More 7 Quick Takes...