Friday, May 8, 2009

Spriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing Cleaning...

I haven't been the most fascinating blogga in the hood lately because I have been eyeball deep in everything.

I don't know, sometimes this wave of everything seems to wash over me and it's hard to get everything anything done.

Am I being unclear?

Yea, I thought so.

It's terribly difficult to describe, but it's like I have so much to do. Maybe the warm weather brings more work? Or maybe I've ignored things and now they're catching up with me? I'm not really sure. I just feel like I will never accomplish my ever-growing to-do list.

We have a lot going on as a family right now (who doesn't?) and blogging doesn't always hit way high on the priority list for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm always looking for blog fodder-- often I snap a picture and know just the witty line to pair with it for a post... or I plan a whole spiel about this or that while I'm focused on this or that. It just hasn't been making it all the way to production lately.

And honestly, I feel a little too tired and stretched out to care. Maybe it's because my six month old still doesn't care for sleeping through the night, maybe it's because my two year old is kinda acting like a two year old. Maybe it's because my house is unbearably cluttered and in disarray and I'm trying to spring clean (don't worry, I'm only like four days behind simplemom)...

At any rate, I have some bloggy fun in the works-- so be patient with me. I have more Fantastic Finds for you (with great giveaways!), there might be a book review or two up my sleeve still, and I'd love to host another chatty carnival... baby steps, right?

1 comment:

Tracey said...

it's okay - bailey still doesn't sleep through the night either, so i know how you feel! it will happen one day, right? :)