Friday, January 29, 2010

Bloggy Bloggy

I have decided to separate my blog.  (Holy cow, I just realized I've been spelling "seperate" wrong for YEARS!  Thanks spell check!)

Anyways, I want to keep Momfessions as Momfessions-- funny stories about mothering, posting pictures of my kiddos, and playing along in carnivals like You Capture and Works for Me Wednesday... I enjoy this outlet in my life.  Plus it was proving to be a lot of work to undo all my Momfessions archives etc to fit my new desire for the blog...

But I do want to point moms to Christ by sharing biblical truth, linking to challenging articles, and encouraging be busy at home... So I am pleased to reveal...

{drumroll please}



Go check it out and let me know what you think!  (Thanks for being so patient as I spent January transitioning and then re-transitioning!)

No comments: