Welcome to Momfessions!
- I'm Sheila and I started Momfessions in January 2008, when I decided I needed to blog about my misadventures in motherhood.
- Since then I had my second child, and moved across the world.
- I want my blogging to challenge and encourage Christian women, and started My Busy Home this year to focus on writing for Christian wives, homemakers, and mothers.
- Here're 100 things you probably didn't know (or care to know) about me!
- Hubby and I found out in March that we're expecting #3 this fall, so I will be the lucky mom to three under three and a half: Ladybug, Stinkbug, and Babybug. (I am not sure which kind of bug Babybug will be, do you have suggestions for me?)
(You can't see it, but Ladybug's pants are on backwards, and Stinkbug doesn't have any pants on... That's how we roll around here!)