Friday, October 1, 2010

What I am Into: September 2010

Megan over at SortaCrunchy is doing her second "What Are You Into This Month?" post and since I am in a holding pattern (and therefore dead brain pattern), until this little boy makes his arrival, I thought I'd play along.  So here's what I'm into September 2010.  (Play too if you'd like!  Comment with a link to your post, so I can come see what you're into this month!)

What Am I Into This Month - September 2010

On My Nightstand: The Beloved Disciple by Beth Moore, Secrets of the Baby Whisperer by Tracy Hogg, A Woman After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George

In My Bible: John, Psalms, Proverbs

On My Television: Survivor, The Amazing Race, The Office

In My Kitchen: I have tweeted and facebook-ed about these amazing pretzels, but y'all THEY ARE SO GOOD AND SO EASY! Seriously, I've made them twice this week.  They are a keeper snack recipe for sure!  Oh, and I made cobbler for the first time too-- blackberry and strawberry.  Delish!

In My Ears: I always turn on Rascal Flatts when I'm cooking.  Always.  (I think I saw somewhere online about a new CD?  Gonna have to check it out!)

On My Screen:

  • All Recipes : Love, love, love this website.  So many recipes, and you can create a free account and save the recipes you like to your "recipe box".  Plus you have all these options for printing recipes: full-size, 3 x 5, 4 x 6... Simply great!

  • Raising Arrows: Honestly I haven't been doing much blogging, reading, or commenting, but I have come across Amy's blog a few times from her tweets and I love reading about her big family living, and her newborn son!  She has been having some great guest posters too.


On My Memory Card:







On My Calendar for October: HAVING AND HOLDING A NEWBORN BABY DOODLEBUG!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I LOVE allrecipes! I go there constantly because I am addicted to their ingredient search. When money gets tight (as it often does around here), I plug in random ingredients that I have and there's almost always a recipe that comes up that I can make with what's on hand.

I also like Rascal Flatts, but Joe doesn't so I don't often play them, as much for my sake as his. He likes to poke fun at me for listening to them. :-p

andie said...

i did a list, too! what a fun idea! sheila, i have tried to put this blog on my blog list like 4 times and there's an error every time... i think our blogs don't get along like your phone didn't get along with that furniture salesman's.

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Okay, so those pretzels are Auntie Anne's good? (Do you have Auntie Anne's where you live?) I would LOVE to be able to make those at home! We will definitely try these based on your enthusiastic recommendation.

And what an exciting October you have in front of you! ♥

Sheila@Momfessions said...

Yes, Megan! They are Auntie Anne's good! They are so good I had to give half of them away so I would eat the whole batch while they were warm!