Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What I Am Into: November 2010

What Am I Into This Month – November 2010

On My Nightstand: Crazy Love by Francis Chan

In My Bible: Psalms, I am also reading and preparing for Advent by reading our Jesse Tree nightly readings during my personal quiet times

On My Television: Besides the usual, it's Christmas movie time!  I love Elf (who doesn't?) and The Nativity Story the best.  I also can't wait to watch the Grinch and Rudolph classics with my Bugs!

In My Kitchen: Hello?  I cooked a turkey!

In My Ears: It's Christmas music time, baby!  I have a playlist of all my Christmas music and it's on from the time I make my morning coffee until I leave the kitchen after dinner!  Some of my favorites?  Glory in the Highest by Shane and Shane and Merry Christmas by Mariah Carey.  (I know, random!)

On My Screen: A Holy Experience by Ann Voskamp... really and truly beautiful words and pictures.

On My Memory Card: (I got two of the best pictures ever this month!)





On My Calendar for December: Nightly Advent and Jesse Tree celebrations with the family, Christmas vacation to the beach, and kissing my handsome Hubby at the stroke of midnight on the 31st!

5 comments:

Mollie said...

Oh. P.S. (The real reason I was commenting in the first place)- Are you REALLY going to stay up until midnight?! You're a much better woman than I... ;)

Mollie said...

LOVE the family picture! And your Christmas card is hanging on our fridge! At lunch today, Kate and I talked about Olivia, Hudson, and Jackson who are living in a far away country sharing Good News!!!

Sheila@Momfessions said...

HAHA! I actually thought that as I wrote it... Midnight or else I will just kiss him when I wake up the net morning... Or maybe he should do the baby feedings that night for me as a 2011 gift?????

Priscila said...

First of all, GORGEOUS picture! Second of all, thanks for sharing what your into this month. Always inspiring. I had never read A Holy Experience before, so good!

Sheila@Momfessions said...

I haven't been over there before a few days ago and I love it. I love when I read a blog and it just lifts me up like that!