Saturday, May 14, 2011

6

Six years ago I woke before opening my eyes and I soaked in the realization that it was a big day. (The big day.) I savored the feelings of anticipation and excitement.

Six years ago my fiancé brought me three red roses, kidnapped me, got me breakfast to-go, and drove me to a special place where we enjoyed a few last moments together as a dating couple.

Six years ago I put on the dress, smiled for the pictures, married the man of my dreams, and cut the cake.

Today it's our anniversary. Today I am (still) so madly in love with him.


20110513-095410.jpg

2 comments:

Desirae said...

I just wanted to let you know I've given you the Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out here:

http://monsterroundup.blogspot.com/2011/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

Sheila@Momfessions said...

Thanks Desirae! How sweet of you!