Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Random Schmattering


  • I think my iPod nano might be dead. This is a tragedy. (You know, if you're first world and have way more than you ever need and consider luxuries to be necessities, and never worry about things like where your next meal is coming from or if your water source is clean...) But I do like to listen to my tunes in the kitchen...
  • Father's Day is coming. Can I get a whoop whoop for all the baby daddies out there who help their baby mamas out? Hubby is super dad, and I could not do what I do (raise the kids, keep the house, cook the food) without his help. (I would tell you I'll blog more about him being a great dad this weekend, but I probably won't, so I won't. Just know he's super.)
  • I just went into the kitchen after laying all the Bugs down for nap and LADYBUG AND STINKBUG CLEARED THEIR PLATES FROM THE TABLE WITHOUT BEING ASKED. Oh my word. What a good feeling- they are getting it! (If you're not a mom, you're probably all who cares, and I care! Because small victories like the kids cleaning up their own mess is huge in a mommy's day!)
  • We went to the park this morning. There were all sorts of things I could complain about (it was H-O-T even at 10am, the grass was wet and it was hard to find shade to sit in, the kids didn't want to play on the playground, the kids were afraid of bugs and dogs and kept complaining) but I'm still reading one thousand gifts and  instead I'll just say I love city-living where I can walk all three kiddies to a fabulous park and lay out a blanket and relax? This park trip (as well as any outing with three kids by myself) is brought to you by the Ergo Baby Carrier. Thank you Ergo.  
  • And here are some more of my one thousand gifts...
45. grass squishing between toes

46. loving my little Bugs

47. shade to sit in

48. awesome playground close to our house

49. a baby so cute Mommy can hardly stand it

    3 comments:

    momofthreegirls said...

    Olivia looks cute in the dress. It doesn't look too small. Also it
    s funny that the kids are playing on the bench rather than the cool playground. :)

    Anonymous said...

    Not that any of those children could possibly take a bad picture, but the one of StBug in the group pic at the top is outstanding! Big 'ol smile.
    Love, Pop

    mollie @ momconformist said...

    Eek! I didn't realize that my reader didn't transfer your blog either!! I'm many a post behind on your life! Also, you are looking so SKINNY! What are you doing?! Y'all are precious!!