Monday, June 23, 2008

All Done

Tomorrow we'll board another jet plane headed back to the easternly section of America we call home. Back to humidity and 90+ degrees everyday. Back our own beds and our sweet (most of the time) kitty. Back to life as we know it.

Next Sunday my little baby girl will turn one.

I can't elaborate on that statement quite yet because I am experiencing so many conflicting emotions over that one sentence.

I'm afraid I'm headed into a busy week though and might not get the processing time my brain needs to reflect on Bug's first year and all the changes that are so rapidly taking place in our family...

Anyhoo. It's been a great week in Montana with friends and fellow workers. Andrew and I saw one sweet girl accept Christ as her Savior and Lord, and we eagerly expect to hear great things from the church members here who follow up with her. We are so thankful that God granted us the privilege of coming to Montana on mission and sharing the greatest story ever with some pretty great kids!

No comments: