Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Wish List

Last year, I made a Momfessions Christmas Wish List, so I thought I'd tell you what I'd like for Christmas (in my wildest dreams) again.  Here is the 2009 Momfessions Wish List-- in no particular order:

10.  A full night's sleep.  At least twelve consecutive hours.  Completely uninterrupted by Hubby or the Bugs.

9.  A personal meal planner.  And grocery shopper.

8.  A Kitchen-Aid Artisan Stand Mixer.  In green apple.  And a cabinet full of baking supplies-- all the latest greatest pans and doodads.  And every ingredient I would ever need to bake with.  Ever.

7.  The magical ability to speak/understand our new language.  Without studying.

6.  The ability to teleport anywhere in the world  at a moment's notice.

5.  A vacuum attachment for my arm.  (Just think how awesome this would be, if I could call out "Go Go Gadget Arm!" and a mini-vacuum would be there to suck up the trail of trash my children leave behind them.)

4.  A date to Greece for me and Hubby.  Sans children.  At least three days worth.

3.  A minivan with GPS.

2.  A mute button for each Bug, so I can silence the whining.  (This week has been especially bad-- maybe it's the rainy weather?!)

1.  A deep appreciation for the stage of life I'm in now, and the motivation to make each day count.

Santa cutie, and fill my stocking with a duplex and cheques,
Sign your x on the line
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight


Come and trim my chirstmas tree,
With some decorations bought at Tiffany's
I really do believe in you,
Let's see if you believe in me


(Santa Baby by J. Javits and P. Springer)

No comments: