Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mid-Week Momfessions

MomfessionsI have been thinking about but dreading
want to get into shape. And so inevitably I know I need to eat right and exercise. (That's really the only solution to anyone wanting to be healthy, if you want my opinion.)

Well, I've done a few exercise videos since Doodlebug was born, but haven't committed fully to becoming healthier. Yesterday morning, Ladybug crawled into bed with me and started talking to my belly like there was a baby in there. I promptly hopped out of bed and into some work-out clothes and got to work.
So, yes I have a mommy tummy. And having my three year old talk to my belly was embarrassing enough to me that it was all the motivation I needed to get on the wagon and get rid of the baby weight x 3.

Your turn, what do you want to momfess?


1 comment:

bethel said...

u can get what u want, u just have to want it bad. exercising is good n i think u can do it. u could also ask God to help u stay at exercising and ask for encouraging results.
God bless u and urs.