10. An uninterrupted night's sleep (or twelve).
9. A flattering pair of pants that fits no matter how many kids (or cookies) I've had.
8. A toddler who quietly rides in the shopping cart (without a bribe).
7. An indoor voice for a small child who so far only knows one volume-- loud.
6. All 20 baby teeth to sprout (without fuss) in one night. (I actually would like to request two of these.)
5. A tummy tuck.
4. An eraser for stretch marks on my belly... and my legs... and other places.
3. Time for a shower every day. With soap. And the door closed.
2. Back up mammary glands for Hubby so he can have a turn at the night feedings.
1. The ability to cherish these moments... I know they won't last!